Thursday 13 June 2019

Youtube is my salvation

Hello bloggers! how have you done?

Today I'll talk about my favourite website to research about my career. Youtube has been my salvation since I got into the University. This Website is very popular actually and you can find anything you want. Nevertheless you always have to be careful with the content of this website. All the people of the world can upload videos and sometimes those videos can be very weird haha.

Anyway, in youtube you can find study videos. For example I always watch videos about calculus and chemistry because those subjects have been a nightmare for me in my university years. I also watch many documentaries that my teachers have recommended to me about climate change.

Literally every day I visit this website. I love that in a few minutes an online teacher can teach me what I didn't understand in classes.

Obviously I also use youtube to listen and watch music videos.

I'll leave the link here so you can check my favourite online teacher from youtube. https://www.youtube.com/user/julioprofe

What about you? You have any favourite website? I would like to know!

3 comments: