Thursday 27 June 2019

Trip to Las Torres del Paine


Hi blogger!
Today I gonna talk about Nature. Honestly I'm not very close to nature because I really love City life. In my life I have had very few moments with nature but I I'll always remember a holiday with my Family in Torres del Paine. I have family in Punta Arenas a city very close to Las Torres Del Paine so we decided to go together. The trip to Las Torres del Paine was long but with landscapes I had never seen in my life. When we arrived at the place we decided to trek to get to Las Torres del Paine, at that moment we never thought it would be so exhausting. Anyway, each step was worth it as on the tour we went through beautiful places and we saw endemic animals that were from the region. I think that was the wildest, most narural and most beautiful thing I've ever seen seen because we had a chance to see a Puma Patagónico a very important animal for our Chilean biodiversity and that we have to protect. Finally when we arrived at the spot that overlooks Las Torres it was fascinating. Literally they were imposing "Cuernos" I felt so small in front of such a spectacle.

At that time I thought we're nothing in front of nature. It's wonderful.

What about you? Do you like the city or nature?

Thaks for reading all my posts! 

3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go to Punta Arenas. I used to live in Coyhaique, idk why we never went there. Sounds like you had a really good experience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. torres del paine i always wanted visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love punta arenas, you're so lucky! i did have the opportunity to see the torres del paine but only from afar. I would like to trek in there as well.

    ReplyDelete