Thursday 13 June 2019

The most stressful part of the term

Hi guys!

I'm almost finishing my third semester at University and I can say it has been a bit stressful. I love my career anyway. Although some subjects have been a bit difficult for me as Calculus III and workshop on natural resources, I think I'm passing all my subjects.

This term I got six subjects. I know it looks like crazy but the truth is that only four of those subjects require more study time. I have Calculo III, Statistics I, Workshop on natural resources, Renewable Natural Resources, Environmental Economics and English.

My favourite subject is Renewable Natural Resources because in this subject the teacher is really good. His name is Fernando Santibañez and he is a lil old but an excellent teacher. You can see how much he like the contents. The contents of the subject have been fascinating for me. I've learned a lot about the planet and our resources. How we need to save our planet, water and energy resources, etc.

The truth is that my schedule has been very relaxed. My classes start late twice a week and my other three classes end pretty early. Actually this term I have had a lot of free time to do more exercise and hang out with my friends.

Well.. I wish you luck in your term end and a such a great holidays. c u around! xxx





5 comments:

  1. Your subjects sounds very difficult !!
    But if you love your career you can do everything !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calculo III must be really fun, good luck with the semester!

    ReplyDelete