Thursday 27 June 2019

Last Blogg!

Hi bloggers!
I can’t believe this is our last blogg I have to say that despite my mistakes in the previous blogg I had a lot of fun creating each blogg! I’ve never had the experience of blogging every week and the truth is that I’ve never been very interested in blogg. My experience writing blogg was good also I realized that I need to practice English gramar. However I have to admit that many times I was  a little stack and I didn’t try hard enough to do the blogg. I think that making blogg helped me “let go of my hand to write”. I learned more gramatical order and where I can put the phrases’s points. A part of all above I liked to write in a blogg because we could express our ideas freely also tell about us and about topics of our lifes: our hoppies, our families, our passions, our careers, etc. We can’t forget that at the same time we had the possibility to know many thing about our teacher.
In my opinión, before doing any blogg, a basic gramar class must be done in order not to make a banal mistakes and so we can apply what you learned in classes.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blogg! C u next Term!

2 comments: