Thursday 2 May 2019

Me and The Technology

Hi! Today I'll write about my favourite piece of technology

As we all know this generation use a lot the technology, more than any past generation.. So I use every day the technology, at uni, at home, at street, etc...

For me the technology is very important at the moment because for the uni we use this all days all day haha, so for me my favourite piece of technology is my movilphone, i need my movilphone al the time because we always do group work and i need to be communicating with my classmates all the time, also when i need to see some stuff from the uni, and send emails to my teachers. I can't imagine my life withou my phone anymore.
Obviously I also use the phone for my personal life, I have all the social medias, and have a lot followers on instagram, so I post almost all my life. I like this kind of social medias because you can see the life of your friends, make new friends and also always be aware of the latest news.

I liked write about the technology... I think because I love technology !! ahhaha what about you guys? see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. I feel the same, phone is my favorite piece too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not forget the memes and animals funny videos, they are the most important stuff in the internet <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i like social network but no as much as you do haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, imagine work in group without whatsapp. Sounds difficult!!

    ReplyDelete