Thursday 18 April 2019

Hi guys!

Today i gonna start to talk about my career and how i choose this career.
First i study engineering in renewable natural resources, my career is not yet well known, but is very important for the future of the planet.
For me was too hard choose my career, so before i did Bachillerato at universidad of Chile, that course in bachillerato helped me to decided about my interests and my priorities. After Bachillerato i choose Nursing, because my whole life i wanted to work in something that would help the people, but nursing never convenced me at all.
So.. one day my best friend talked to me about Engineering in renewable natural resources, and for was amazing, because I realized that i could help the world and people from another field.
Now im so happy with my decision and I'll be working all of my life in my passion.

see you in my next blog! :)



3 comments:

  1. hello! that is so interesting!
    I think that you can help people but first you have to help the world so very well what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think like Sofia Barba too, we need to save the world first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice that you like your actual career, it's difficult to choose well.

    ReplyDelete