Thursday 30 May 2019

Lovely photo

Hi my dear bloggers!
Today I'm gonna talk about my favourite photo. It was so hard to choose  my favourite photo because I really have a million of them. Anyway, the photo you can see is a very important moment of my life. I was living in England and I've been there for 6 months. Tha's when i met Alfie the love of my life. We spent a lot time together. We went to the parties, to the beach, to the cinema and we went to a many Electronic Music Festivals. He was my biggest support in that time when I felt alone in another country.
That photo was taken last year in our favourite night club and I remember that moment perfectly because it was the last party we spent together in England. We loved to dance. We were the soul of the party. I miss him a lot!

I hope Alfie could come to Chile in september! I' CANT WAIT!!!!!

See you:)


2 comments:

  1. Woow, living in England must be a an amazing experience. :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I can go to England some day! nice photo

    ReplyDelete