Thursday 11 April 2019

come and meet me


Hi bloggers!

First. i would like to start telling my all name, im Javiera Ignacia Barría Cerda for this reason my close friends call me Nacha and not Javiera. Im 21 years old and i was born in Santiago of Chile 21 years ago.
I live with my parents and my dig called Bruno.

I studied in a public school called Liceo Carmela Carvajal, ive been there all my high school.

Now i study engineering in renewable natural resources at the university of Chile, for me was really hard to decided which career i wanted to choose, so i started my university studies with Bachillerato.

Last year  ive been in UK for 6 moths. Was the best experience of my life, i went to England for learned english and got more experiences

 See you aroundJ!



No comments:

Post a Comment