Thursday 3 October 2019

Climate Change

Hi everyone!

Today I'm gonna talk about the climate change; a topic that is in the mouth of the world right now.
Personally, the climate change that has taken place in the last 50 years afffects me a lot. However, I worry more as we continue to distroy our planet and without makin changes about it. This is why we need to change people's mentality  from the roots and, above all, to generate  a change in future generations. I think the two most significant solutions roght now; reduce the consumption of meat and decrease the use of the plastics. 

Sometimes I get angry because the great leaders have made sure that big companies don't have any type fines for the pollution they generate. Quite opposite they blame people for the climate change and they say that people aren't able to recycle or things like that. 

We are in time to change the system and do something for oue future home. I don't want my children to live in an unavoidable world and with a poor quality of life. :(

I hope to help as muchas possible to save the planet. This was one of the reasons why I chose my career so that I could demostrate my knowledge.

See u guys and save the planet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment