Thursday 26 September 2019

My pets

Hi everyone it's nice to write for you again!

I gonna talk about a topic I really like beacuse I love pets. I always loved all my pets. In my live I had dogs and a hamster but the last was for a short time :(. My first pet was a dog and her name was luna. The truth is I really don't remember that pet much because I was 6 years old and she died very early.
After that death my parents decided don't have any dog for a long time because for them it was sadder. However for a Christmas they gave me a hamster I call her Yina. I had Yina for 3 years and after that she got sick and died. She was the best roommate ever.
After one year a friend gave me to Luni my most precious and partner dog. She lived with me 14 years and when she died I suffered a lot because I was all day with her. Went to the park all days that was she really enjoyed. I spent 3 months in mourning and my parent decided to give me Bruno. My firts male dog and my current pet.

I hope u like pets! see u xx

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love the pets too! I am very sorry about Luni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love so much the pest too! I lost one cat about 5 years ago so I understand you!

    ReplyDelete